Hey Iz here (Izmund Goodgame, that is). I found Nezethet’s adventure log and thought it would be fun to help connect the dots. Here’s how I think it happened:
- I anonymously bought the Foe Chaser boots from Nezethet while the Agents of Change were in Evereska. A few days later I discovered that the boots were owned by none other than the Notorious AoC!
- I then felt compelled to track down the AOC and get the groups autographs on my newly acquired boots. Checking around I got word that the AOC headed back to Restwell Keep.
- Travel was slow, distractions were many and the trail was cold enough that when I arrived at Restwell Keep the AOC had already set out for Stormcrow Tor.
- Replenishing my rations before leaving Restwell, I tracked the AOC without a map to Stormcrow Tor.
- I arrived in the morning as the Agents were waking from an extended rest.
- I greeted them: “The Agents of Change! I love your work! Can I get your autographs?” Looking around I noticed Nezethet was missing. “Hey, where’s your githyanki? Gosh, if you guys need a defender…”
- Nezethet (I later found was the last one on watch), was nowhere to be seen. An arcane ritual identified some sort of temporal fissure had been created and a search turns up a 25gp bead — a piece from a coat of githyanki bead armor.
- The guys didn’t seem overly beat up over the githyanki’s loss.